Nowadays, many companies are choosing to buy website templates rather than hiring a website designer or developer, because it saves time, money & provides the best quality services. What is a website template? A website template is a handy & exclusive design of your website(s) made by professionals & experts including some images and animations.
Following are some reasons that why you should buy a website template from a web designing company:
1. Save Time: You can create your own personal website within two days if you are purchasing a ready-made template. First, you need to select a platform for your website (WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, etc.) then you can select templates of your chosen platform.
2. Save Money: It is the most important factor if you’re creating your website. For less than $100, you can get fully designed, attractive & functional website. Even more, if you don’t know basic HTML, CSS and you want to modify your template, then you can easily ask web designing company (from which you bought a templates) to modify it for free.
3. Well-Coded: If your designer/developer created a website and you don’t know anything about coding, then you can’t understand whether it is well coded or not, but web designing companies are usually stayed up-to-date with the newest coding practice which means your website will be 100% well-coded.
4. SEO Friendly: Many CMS (Content Management System) like Joomla, WordPress, etc. includes search engine optimization (SEO) configuration option which permits you to get higher ranking in major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, etc. So, if you’re purchasing a CMS template your site will become more optimized & you will get more organic traffic which automatically boosts your sales.
5. Attractive Designs: The templates provided by the web designing companies are exclusive, proficient and attractive. There are thousands of web templates available, you can check them that which templates perfectly suits for your business or corporation. They are attractive in design & are alterable.
6. Adding Content: If you’re purchasing a CMS (Content Management System) template, then you will be able to easily publish unlimited blog posts without any prior knowledge of web programming like HTML, CSS, PHP, etc. Some of the most popular CMS (Content Management System) are as follows:
Joomla, Typ3, Drupal, Concrete5, Expression Engine, Text Pattern, WordPress.
7. More Sales: If you’re using a ready-made website template, then you can accelerate the marketing campaign of your website & you can spend more time on other tasks which will not only boost up your sales, but also improve your reputation.